Canadian political post: western separatism, part 8

American election update: our poll predicted the result with 60% of those who took the poll predicting that Obama would win, and the other 40% predicting that Romney would win.

Today, we revisit a radio broadcast where Neil McKenty takes calls from Montrealers on Western Separatism This is part 8 of 10.

If you wish to hear this program part 1 click here.

For more programs in their entirety go to the Radio page.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: